TWIN-PIC R2 unrolling machine
Efficient and ergonomic, the TWIN-PIC range of peelers meets the constraints of modern livestock production. Its small size allows it to distribute in the narrowest buildings. The versatility of the TWIN-PIC can be adapted on telescopic, loader or tractor-driven three points. In addition, the 35 cm extension frame of the TWIN-PIC R2 allows the user to distribute without rolling on the forage. It can also receive an optional comb mulching kit.
Standard right and left distribution
35 cm offset for distribution
Quick coupling with the boot peak
Comb kit for mulching
Standard equipment :
- The hitch is designed for 3 tractor points and equipped with a set of clevises for front loader tractor or telehandler (model and reference to be specified when ordering).
- Its removable hitch equipped with 2 teeth makes it possible to load the bale into the machine and to drive the shredder.
- The hitch locks and unlocks automatically as soon as the TWIN-PIC is raised or rested on the ground.
- The TWIN-PIC is originally designed to be coupled on one side or the other, as well as a double drive allowing distribution to the right or left in the direction of advancement.
- Recommended flow in litres min/max: 30 to 40 l/mn
– Hanging sleeve thickness 10 mm
– 2 teeth Ø 40 mm length 1100 mm
– Powerful hydraulic motor
– Processed feed
– Centering guide
The frame of the unroller :
– Entry guide for teeth
– Centralised steering of the coupling
– Lower skids under the conveyor belt
– Processed feed
– Reinforced hooks for locking the hitch.
- Bottom plate between the conveyor belt chains
- Mobile hitch on 3 rear tractor points
- Set of towing hitch for telehandler and front loader (model to be specified)
- High flow oil regulator (required for flow rates greater than 40l/min)
- Comb mulching kit : electric control
Comb mulching kit
The TWIN-PIC R2-P forage distribution mode right and left
- 2 gas cylinders hold the mulching kit in secure high position by 2 locks to set up.
- 1 3-way valve cuts the feed of the hydraulic drive motor of the straw spreader.
The TWIN-PIC R2-P distribution mode mulching only on the left direction of movement
- With the mulching kit lowered, the flange on the arm is positioned with the fin hub mounted on the hydraulic motor shaft.
- With the 3-way valve inverted, the hydraulic motor drives a set sprockets/chain for the rotation of the combs.