Carried straw spreading silage cutters
DP 262 and DP 267
The DP 262 and DP 267 offer a multitude of possibilities for the user, offering a 3m³ cash volume. Its large diameter, bolted-to-light turbine ensures homogeneous mulching and even distribution regardless of the material. The robustness of its manufacturing combined with its compact shape offers the farmer the guarantee of a machine that is helpful and reliable over time. Many additional options can complete the equipment of your machine.
Flexibility of shredder
- Side chute, adjustable or versatile
- Electric control
- Shredder with hydraulic drive sections (DP262).
- Shredder with mechanical drive sections (DP267).
- Gearbox 2 speeds (270 and 540 rpm).
- Turbine with bolted blades
- Chain conveyor belt Ø 10 mm.
- Moving conveyor driven by hydraulic motor + gearbox reducer.
- Strips in crushed high strength and removable tubes.
- Semi-automatic towbar (category no. 3).
- PTO shaft with friction security and freewheel.
- Side distribution chute (GL series).
- Versatile dispensing chute (GP series).
- Directional and lateral chute (standard for GTLE).
- Distribution of round bales Ø 120 to 140 cm and square 1.40 m.
- Distribution of hay bales on DP267 models.
- Tractor pressure: 180 bars
- Semi-mounted with 2 cylinders for lifting box.
- Drawbar coupling with articulated bar.