On Telescopic Mounts
Value your tool !
Thanks to its compact size and its adaptability on telescopic, the P280T straw mill meets all the constraints of modern breeding. With a useful volume of 2.2m³, the range of telescopic mulch machines will adapt to any type of building by offering high quality mulching.
Adaptable on all télescopic
Large working volume
Adaptable on telescopic trolleys
- Gearbox 2 speeds (270 and 540 rpm).
- Turbine with bolted blades
- Chain conveyor belt Ø 10.
- Bars in HLE crushed tubes.
- Indicator and regulator of progress of the conveyor belt with reverse movement.
- Hydraulic rear door.
- Mulching from 10 to 15 m.
- Mulching round or square bales with optional door extension.
- Shredder with hydraulic drive sections.
Adaptable on telescopic trolley
- Overdimensioned hydraulic motor.
- Reinforced link chain, protective casing of the assembly.
- High resistance treated drive sprocket.
- Adaptation parts with automatic hooking.
- Electrical controls for all functions with plug-in socket.
- 1 hose 5/8 for main supply (rotation turbine + functions).
- 1 1/2 hose for secondary feeding for functions (charging).
- 1 return pipe to the Ø 3/4 bin with female (antipollution) socket.
- Mounting to be provided on the telescopic trolley:
–a hydraulic power supply with a Ø 3/4 flat-front socket at the end of the boom for the main supply.
–a hydraulic power supply with a Ø 3/8 flat-end socket at the end of the boom for secondary supply.
–a free return to the Ø 3/4 tank with a 3/4 male plug with a flat face.
–a 12V socket, 3 pins.
–It is supplied with 2 outlets flat face 3/4 male for main supply and return.
- Minimum hydraulic capacity of the truck:
–80 l/min continuously (at the top of the boom).
- We guarantee the optimal operation of the mulcher only:
–if the required assembly is observed.
–if the telehandler meets the requirements